In the beautiful Central Park

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Disney Love!




So, my amazing roommates took me to disneyland for thanksgiving break! It was one of the best vacations I've been on. I had so much fun! We drove what felt like a million hours but we played hard and went on every ride a whole bunch of times. I forgot the joy that disneyland brings, it made me feel like I was a little kid again! It was amazing. We took a total of 275 pictures and there are so many I want to put on here but I'll just put my favorites. I changed my music playlist to my favorite music/rides in disneyland!










We also went to the Newport Beach Temple and to the actual beach. Our roommate Ashley had never seen the ocean so it was so fun to be there with her!



Mary Poppins is my favorite Disney Movie and I just love Bert. I was very excited that I got to see them!


Tower of Terror is one of my new favorite rides! It was awesome!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jelous, that's all I have to say...can't wait to see you in two weeks! P.S. Like the background..copy cat!

Wendy Day said...

What cool roommates. Looks like you had a blast. I Love DISNEY too. I'm looking forward to a new adventure next year when we go to Disneyworld. Love all the pictures and the music.

Julie Canfield said...

MELISSA. so through blogger net (aka Orchid's blog) I saw your name and I think I saw that you posted some pictures on facebook of Disney but I never got to look at them... this looked so fun, I'm glad you got to go your last semester...

BUT what i really wanted to tell you was that... you better take care of Eden, I'm jealous you get to room with her instead of me!!! :)

hope your having a great break!!