In the beautiful Central Park

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

EFY: Verily, Verily Provo 7A

Well my last week of EFY was just great. It was such a stress free week. My girls were fantastic and really helped me have a good week. My roommates were amazing and we just had so much fun! I was back to the 14-15 year olds this week which turned out great. At the end of EFY I am amazed at how strong the youth of the church are. I seriously love them. EFY was great this year! I already miss it so much!

Two of my most favorite people in the whole world! I miss them!


We find things to do to enjoy ourselves during lunch

Me and my co counselors with our company flag on games night. Notice how verily is spelled with two "r's"... fantastic!


I love Britt! And our dog breeding pens!

2 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

I miss you Missy. You look gorgeous in the orange top. What are you going to do now that EFY is over. Are you going to come visit one more time before you go back to possibly Texas?? I miss you very much. I'm sorry I've been a crappy friend this summer. It's been long and busy. I love you so much, and I'm so glad you had so much fun doing EFY this summer. You're beautiful!

Megs said...

That orange dress looks so hot on you!