In the beautiful Central Park

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Night of Spontaneity

Friday night, such a fantastic night. Sometimes, we get so stressed out with all the stuff we have to do. Papers, tests, quizzes, homework, blah, blah, blah. Then, everyone gets excited for Friday night. We get so excited to do something fun that we actually can't think of anything. We end up sitting around for an hour trying to come up with ideas but no one committing to any of them. Finally, we walk to the coco bean. Well, some of us walked while others drove. As we finish our hot chocolate we are then faced again with the same question, what are we going to do now? Many decide that they want to drive back, the rest of us, Me, Nadya, Taylor and Tanner continue to walk home. We then figure, why not just do some random stuff instead of sitting around the apartment trying to figure out what to do. We ended up "walking" home for about an hour and a half just being random: getting ice cream, playing in the park, taking LOTS of pictures. Sometimes it's just fun to be crazy. It was a night of just what the doctor ordered.

3 comments:

TheBassettBunch said...

Looks like you are still crazy! I am so glad that you found me! I luv ya girl! Email me coleen23@sbcglobal.net!

Megs said...

haha! I miss silly nights like that. The first picture looks like your posing for a movie poster or something. It reminds me of the twilight poster! Yes!
Miss you!

Graham Orme said...

I remember those days. I've had a few days of spontaneity myself. Glad to see you're up to nothing as well!