In the beautiful Central Park

Monday, October 6, 2008

Why I am who I am....

This last weekend I got to go to St. George Utah to see my dad run his 6th marathon. It was so fun to get to see my parents, sister, and nephew. We had a lot of fun being with each other. It poured rain the whole marathon. My dad is amazing and finished even though his legs were constantly cramped after mile 17 and he was freezing from the cold and constant rain. I am so grateful for the examples of my mom and dad. They raised me to be the best I can and I am can't thank them enough. They love each other and our family more than anything else. I am also grateful for the example of my big sister. She is a awesome sister, wife and mommy! I love my family!



























2 comments:

Megs said...

Those pictures are so cute! Baby Charlie is SOOO adorable! Miss you!

Rhandi said...

Hey Cuz, this is the first time I have looked at your blog. Way to join the blogging world! It sounds like you had a great family weekend in St. George, can't wait to see you at Christmas time. LOVE YOU!