In the beautiful Central Park

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Argentina!!!

As you can tell by my subject line.... I AM SO EXCITED BRIAN IS GOING TO ARGENTINA!!! Oh my goodness! I can't even begin to explain. When I found out, the Wilhites called to tell me. I was on a walk with Sister Child and Marlon... They called and I screamed and then started crying. Ha ha, Marlon laughed at me. It was so exciting. Man, I can't wait! I am happy Brian will have an accent from Argentina. Their Spanish is so pretty! My Spanish is so mixed up because I have so many different accents coming at me. Anyway, I just can't wait!

This last week with Sister Child has been amazing. We are totally revamping our area and I am so happy about it! We work so well together. She is such a wonderful person and I know I am going to learn a lot from her. I am so excited for this cycle!

So, good news of the week. Antonio got baptized on Saturday! He kind of went MIA and then I had a feeling to call him at a certain time and I did... and he was ready! It was wonderful! He was confirmed and bore his testimony on Sunday and it was so nice to feel of his spirit. He is so cool. He has a kid named Mario who is the cutest little boy ever. Sister Walker got to come for it too so that was exciting. We all got to hear her sing one more time!

Since being companions with Sister Child we have taken a taxi twice. My first times on my mission. Ha ha... they were actually not too scary. If it were my choice I would not do it very often. He he :)

Our apartment is SO hot! We live in a room that has no windows and just has a skylight. So, we have the sun beating down into our room and it creates an oven type of thing... yeah.... it's hot. We kind of die at night. We have 5 sister living in our apartment now so it's crowded but fun.

Sister Child and I spent a good amount of Monday creating our "Missionary Play Book" it is so cool! We are setting up and planning for situations that might come up and it has helped so much. We always have something ready! I'm pumped!

Today we got to go to another Yankees game. It was fun because they actually won this time. It was a good P-day!

Well, I love you all! I can't wait to talk to my family on Sunday! I AM SO EXCITED!

Con Amor- Hermana Passantino

PS: Be on the look out for me talking about Wonda and Fermin. We are determined that they will be baptized this month! They are both amazing!

No comments: