In the beautiful Central Park

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a Beautiful Life!

Well, I can not even believe that it is already 2011. My mind is just going crazy on how fast this last year has flown by. As I sat inside yesterday I was just so grateful for the last year that I have had to be a missionary. It has been the best year of my life. It has been hard but amazing, all at the same time. I loved 2010 but I have high hopes for 2011 as well, it's going to be a great year, I can feel it now!
We had to be in at 6:00 pm last night. It's a good thing, it was kind of crazy outside. The line at this store that sales only alcohol was HUGE (so sad). It's funny because New York City is always such the happening place for New Years Eve and here I am, living in Manhattan, and I was actually happy to be inside so early. We played some really fun games. I have become a little bit obsessed with Yahtzee and Phase 10. CJ and Mom are in for a bum whooping when I get home in Yahtzee. Today we played with Elder Fox and Elder Duran and Elder Duran got 3 Yahtzees in a row, what the heck? Ha ha, but it's ok, I still love that game! We also played a mean game of Phase 10 of 7 of us missionaries. It took FOREVER and I am pretty sure we all cheated at some point. Ha ha.
Not too much has happened since I last emailed. Transfers are next week so we will see what happens. I really have NO clue at all. If I don't get transferred this cycle, then I will for sure next cycle. Just so I have my last two cycles somewhere else. I just can not believe how fast time is going. It is pushing me to work harder because I really feel that time is running out.
I hope everyone had a good new year. As far as my new years resolutions: Work my hardest my last three cycles in the mission, come home find a job and a husband. Ha ha! And yes family, I am still working on the split end picking, I told you it would be done when I get home... and it will be :) Love you all! Have a amazing day and I can't wait to hear from you on Wednesday!
The church is true, this work is amazing, I love my Savior... it's a beautiful life!
Con Amor- Hermana Passantino

No comments: