In the beautiful Central Park

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm a momma again!

Hey Everyone! Hello from good ol' Connecticut! We just got back from transfers and I just got my second daughter in the mission! Pretty cool huh? I am so excited to train my last cycle, it will keep me on my toes. Hna. Vander Does and I are still together so we are in a three some so it will be fun! I am excited to work hard this cycle. My daughters name is Hermana Melissa Sanders from Arizona. She is super cool and her cousin was one of my EFY girls... so funny! What a small world it is.

It's been strange to realize that I only have 6 weeks left, I don't really like thinking about it. We still have SO much to do here so we are really excited. Our "Biblia Novela" turned out good this last sunday... we had a good time and I think the ward enjoyed it. It was an adventure for sure, don't worry,we have pictures! Ha ha!

I don't have much time with email this week. I hope all is well in the homefront. Love you all!

Love, Hermana Passantino

No comments: