In the beautiful Central Park

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Love Bed Bug Protection Kits!

Thanks Family for sending me a wonderful bed bug protection kit! I am not totally ready to take on those stupid bed bugs! Haha, I loved my packages from my fam! And I got to see pictures of my new house and my sweet new nephew! WOO HOO! I showed those pictures of Charlie and Matthew off to EVERYONE! I just kept walking around showing members of the ward, they all think they are so cute and they don't understand why I don't look like my family. Ha ha! I showed Santos a picture of Charlie and he said we have the same face... WHAT? Who knew I looked like Charlie?
Well, this week has been another good one! Maribels baptism is on Saturday and I am SO excited! She is awesome! Soledad and her daughter Luz are supposed to be baptized on Sunday but they have run into a couple of road blocks so we'll see what we can do. So here is a crazy story... I believe I have told you about Barsimeo. We started teaching him but he is in the Elders area so we handed him over. But he still called us with questions and would come to the church so we could teach him. So we kinda team taught him with the elders. So last Wednesday he did one of his church visits and I felt prompted to ask him when we was getting baptized. He said, soon I hope. So I gave him a date of THAT Sunday. He accepted! And it went through! We had another baptism! The elders were in shock because they have been trying to get him to accept a date FOREVER! It was awesome! I loved seeing another person accept the gospel! I'll send pics soon!
Transfers are next week so we'll see what happens! We had a sisters lunch up in Scarsdale with Sister Smith yesterday and it was so fun! We really enjoyed ourselves. We have such solid Sister Missionaries here. I would not be sad to be with any of them! They all are so awesome! There are about 18 of us!
Well, I best be off! I love you all! Thanks for the letters and packages :) I LOVE hearing from everyone! I'll let you know if I got transferred next week!!!
One quote I love by Joseph Smith
:Happiness is the object and design of our existence: and will be the end thereof if we pursue the path that leads to it. and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God" SO GOOD! Have a wonderful week!
Love, Hermana Passantino

1 comment:

Bowles Family said...

What is in a bed bug protection kit? Bed bug insecticide spray? Leg protectors?